VKT Pharma has a relentless focus on self-implied stringent quality standards to ensure that all the products being manufactured are consistently safe, effective and of good quality. We are committed to strict adherence towards cGMP norms as well as our efforts towards continuous improvement of our product, process and the skills of our work force enables us to improve our offerings to our customers and consumers on a regular basis.
At VKT Pharma, we take pride on Quality Control (QC) and Quality assurance (QA) as these are our strengths and the key differentiators in name of “Quality”.
Implementation of quality policy is done through Quality Management System based on firm adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practices in conformance with national and international regulatory standards.
The Quality Assurance personnel coordinates with designing, development and manufacturing teams and maintains QMS across the organization to ensure that manufactured, packed and distributed Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms are consistently meeting the predetermined specifications. Some of these are:
- Storage facilities with quarantining to prevent contamination.
- Maintenance of segregated areas for different materials and of appropriate environmental conditions.
- Production, Quality Control and Microbiology areas are controlled and maintained.
- HVAC and Water System installed as per specifications and requirements under GMP.
- Cleanliness of equipment to avoid microbiological contamination as per cGMP norms.
Our personal credo is that each individual is responsible for the quality of his/her work and shall continuously strive to attain excellence in the same. With respect we treat each other fairly, in an environment that fosters involvement, open communication and teamwork.